Garnier

REVIEW: GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER | THURSDAY'S THOUGHTS

5:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today I will be talking about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for removing makeup. I purchase mine from my local Priceline.

I have been trialling this product for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it!! I have been using this on a daily basis to remove my makeup before cleansing and washing my face. What I love about this product is that the water feels so calming and cool on the face, it definitely makes your face feel lovely and clean before washing. Not to mention it takes all the hard work out of scrubbing your face too harshly to remove stubborn makeup, making my night time routine a million times easier and much quicker, which is definitely a pro for me.

[Source:] Priceline
This micellar water comes in a 400ml bottle. The packaging is clean and minimalistic in appearance, which I think is very fitting for a skincare item. As strange as this may sound, I feel the packaging gives off a clean and fresh vibe, which is exactly the way I want my skin to look and feel. 

This product claims to be suitable for all skin types. "Removes make-up + cleanses + soothes no rinsing needed". 
Micellar waters contain micells. These are cleansing ingredients, which attract impurities, make-up and sebum without needing to be harsh and scrub vigorously on your skin. This product is perfume free, which is fantastic for me as I have sensitive skin and my face can become easily irritated and goes red really easy. I do not find my skin is aggravated in any way whilst using this product and if the product gets into your eyes it doesn't hurt, another plus for me.

Garnier have a Skin Naturals Philosophy, which states
  • Use, wherever possible, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
  • Our products have been dermatologically tested.
  • Our products have proven effectiveness.
I apply this water with a cotton round. Three usually does my entire face. I like to use 1 for each eye if my makeup is heavy, if no I use both sides of one cotton round to remove both eye make-up. I then use a fresh cotton round to remove my face make-up.
This water literally just feels like water. I have used oil based makeup removers in the past and I really dislike the heaviness and the way they feel on my skin, so in using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water I was almost instantly sold.

This product is definitely a holy grail product for me now. It removes heavy eye makeup and stubborn liner so much easier than other products I have used and I do not find it moves any dark shadows around my face. It literally does just come right off.
At only $11.99, for a product claiming to allow for 200 uses, I think this product is a steal. A little really does go a long way so i truly think you are definitely getting awesome value for money with this little baby.

This is definitely a product I will be repurchasing as I use it on a daily basis and it is so affordable. A big thumbs up from me and a product that has become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine.

Have you tried this product? Would you recommend anything else? If so please leave a comment below!! I am always into trying new products.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook